Natural Beauty & Makeup Products -By Justine Jenkins
Melvita Rose moisturiser
- this is a fantastic moisturiser for the Winter months and its full of natural ingredients. I find this a perfect base for make up as it gives skin a hydrated silky finish and it smells wonderful.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
- what can I say about this cleanser that you don't already know. Its a hard working product that deserves a place on your bathroom shelf as it removes eye make up as well, so great if you have little time for your skincare routine. If you're already a fan, try the Xmas Limited Edition Grapefruit & Patchouli version.
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil pressed powder
- this is another staple in my kit and perfect for everyday use as its chemical free. A little goes a long way and a must have for anyone with oily skin as I've yet to find a powder with better staying power
Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Shampoo
- i love this brand of vegan haircare. A dry shampoo product is a must have for the party season and this one is my current fave. Use in between washes to refresh the hair and you can also use it to add extra thickness to clean hair.
Burts Bees lip balm
- this balm is always in my handbag especially in this cold, windy weather. Its important to prevent cracked lips before they happen and this product does the job perfectly.
Neals Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm
- I LOVE this product, its so versatile. Use as a cleansing balm, a moisturising balm or an overnight treatment, its packed full of goodness and your skin will drink it in.
Dr Bronner Soaps
- these organic, fair trade liquid soaps leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated even without moisturiser. My favourite is Eucalyptus, perfect to wake you up during your morning shower.
Dr Haushka Eye Solice
- These pads are a staple in my kit for anyone with tired, puffy eyes and I love using them on myself too. Extracts of eyebright, fennel, anthyllis, chamomile and black tea will soothe even the most irritated eyes and perfect for the morning after all those Xmas parties
Neals Yard Remedies eyeshadows
- This make up range is quite new and I'm really impressed. My pick of the range would be the eyeshadows especially Oat and Barley which suit everyone. They're easy to apply and blend beautifully.
Liz Earle cream blushers
- the range includes some great colours to suit everyone, my current favourite is Nude. You can also dab onto lips for a quick pop of colour.