Body Brushing - Myth or Magic
So many people talk about body brushing but it seems a rather odd thing to do. However it comes with a huge amount of benefits.
- Increased circulation and a reduction in the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite is toxic material accumulated in your body’s fat cells.
- Dry body brushing helps shed dead skin cells (and encourages cell renewal), which results in smoother and brighter skin. It can also help with ingrown hairs.
- It assists in improving vascular blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. By releasing toxins, it encourages the body’s discharge of metabolic wastes so the body is able to run more effectively.
- Dry skin brushing rejuvenates the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin (and it feels pretty great, too!).
- It helps with muscle tone and gives you a more even distribution of fat deposits.
- Dry skin brushing helps your skin to absorb nutrients by eliminating clogged pores.
Try these brushes for a healthy start to the year.