Top Tips To Get You Back On Track With Your Health
Sometimes we all fall off the wagon and if we are in the wrong state of mind, it can be so hard to get back on that wagon! Here are some tips to help you build that motivation and realise that healthy food can be more than fulfilling!
1. Don't beat yourself up - it's not going to get you anywhere.
2. Set aside 10 minutes to sit down in a quiet place without any TV or phones. Think about all of the reasons why you want to get back to a healthier approach to your lifestyle. Write down these reasons and why they are important to you.
3. Don't convince yourself that maintaining a healthier lifestyle means that you can't enjoy the things you love. You can! Read more here about our 70/30 rule
and realise that the glass of wine that you love is not out of bounds. Try also making our Gooey Vegan Chocolate Brownies
and realise that naughty can be healthy if you know how!
4. Take a little exercise. Exercise releases endorphins and with that you will have so much more positivity and determination to keep up with a healthy way of eating. As you shed a few pounds you will see this positivity increase ten fold. Just keep at it little by little.
5. Come to a cooking class.
We host one a month in London and help you to feel so much more confident in the kitchen so that you can get home and realise that cooking does not have to be hard and that you can do it!
6. If you feel like you need some extra help, try our Fridge Fill
and we will deliver all of your food freshly prepared to your door and can help you get back on that band wagon!
Gooey Vegan Chocolate Brownies
Illustration by Daisy Wallis