Butternut & Aduki Bean Yoghurt Salad
Serving: 2| Cooking time: 30 minutes | Skill: Easy
"This is such a quick and easy salad to whip up for dinner. If you can't find Aduki beans, Borlotti or Butter beans would be delicious too." Tash x
- 250g butternut squash
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g drained cooked aduki beans
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- 6g sorrel or lambs lettuce
- 6g dill, chopped
- 125g goat, sheep or soya yoghurt
- ½ grated garlic
- ¼ tsp sumac
- ½ lemon
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Cracked pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Chop the butternut squash into 2cm square cubes and cover with the cumin, sunflower oil, a pinch of salt and black cracked pepper before placing in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, put the squash into a bowl with the aduki beans, dill, spring onion and sorrel.
- Make the dressing by putting the yoghurt, garlic, sumac, lemon juice and a pinch of salt into a cup and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dressing over the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve either as is, or on a bed of salad.
Shop the Aduki Bean Salad in our Marketplace;