Raw Chocolate Mousse
This velvety smooth dessert is packed with vitamin E from the avocados which help to promote glowing skin - and we all know a bit of chocolate is good for the mood too!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp water
- 2 heaped tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Raspberries or blackberries to serve
- Melt the coconut oil in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of hot water, then transfer to a blender with the avocado flesh and water and whizz until very smooth.
- Add the cacao powder and agave syrup and whizz again until completely smooth. Taste and add a little more agave syrup if required.
- Put the mousse in a dish for two, or if you prefer, divide the mixture between 2 ramekins. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- Serve with raspberries or blackberries...deeelish!