Serves: 2 | Prep time: 0 minutes | Cooking time: 5 minutes | Cooking Skills: Simple
"Getting your greens in is hard enough so with our Superboost powder, you can mix it into your porridge. The flavour is very distinct and deliciously rich. It lends itself really well to the milky flavours of porridge and lattes so works really perfectly with this recipe." Tash x
- 75g gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4tsp rose water
- 1 cup (230ml) coconut or almond milk
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick (or 1/4tsp ground cinnamon)
- 1/2tsp Superboost Powder
- 1tbsp almond/coconut milk
- Put the oats, rose water, and milk into a pan on a low to medium heat. Add the cinnamon stick or ground cinnamon straight away and stir.
- Once the milk starts to absorb, this will take about 2 minutes, slowly add the cup of water, stirring constantly. This helps to make it really creamy. Continue stirring until the porridge becomes a thick consistency.
- To make the superboost swirl; whisk ½ tsp of Superboost powder into 1 tbsp milk.
- Take the porridge off the heat and remove your cinnamon stick (if necessary), before stirring through your Superboost powder, making a delicious green swirl.
- Enjoy hot.