Being grateful the power of positive affirmations
Christmas to me is the most important time to be grateful. About 4 years ago, I read a book called The Secret and it is all about the power of positive affirmations. I would love you guys to try this wonderful exercise to help attract more love and great things into your life. When you wake up in the morning sit up in bed and say 10 things that you are grateful for.
Do this every single day what ever comes into your mind and see the positive effect it has on you and your life going forward. Here are the 10 thing we at Honestly Healthy are grateful for on Christmas day:
1. We are grateful to our supportive followers who dedicate their time to reading our articles daily.
2. We are grateful to our followers for making our recipes and taking wonderful photos and sharing their success.
3. We are grateful to you for visiting us at events we run and giving us the best feedback.
4. We are grateful to our publishers Jacqui Small and Hodder for believing in our vision and publishing another 2 amazing books.
5. We are grateful to you for you who voted for us to win the Good Web Award for best Healthy website of the year.
6. We are grateful to you for buying Honestly Healthy and Honestly Healthy for Life books and making them number 1 in the charts.
7. We are grateful to you for giving up your time and writing to us your amazing life changing stories it makes what we do so worth while.
8. We are grateful to you for following the alkaline way and wanting to be at your optimum health.
9. We are grateful to you for everyone who has recommended us to friends or family.
10.We are grateful to all our heroes and contributors to writing to the site and making our content so wonderful and forward thinking in the world of health. Happy christmas everyone and thank you for being so wonderfully supportive to Honestly Healthy.