Raw chocolate body paint
Serving: 2 | Cooking time: 10 minutes | Skill: Easy & Sexy!
"You don't need my advice for this one..." Tash x
For the chocolate:
- Light the candles, put the music on and dim the lights.
- Heat the raw cacao butter in a bain marie on a low heat.
- Take off the heat and then mix in the raw cacao powder and coconut blossom syrup.
- Whisk together or put into a blender to make it thick and velvety.
- Pour into a bowl, take to your desired room.
- Dip in the paint brush and.....(fill in the gap with your own saucy secrets!)