Energy Boosting Porridge
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 0 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes | Cooking Skills: Simple
"My energy boosting recipe is so quick and easy to make and full of flavour. The oats in this perfect breakfast help to give you slow releasing energy and the superfood powders give you a delicious energy boost you need to keep you going all day." Tash x
- 60g oats
- 1 ¾ cups water
- 1 tbsp Bioglan Energy Boosting powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Coconut blossom or rice syrup to taste
- Frozen berries and bee pollen to garnish
- In a pan put the oats and 1 cup water on a medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- Add the Bioglan energy boosting powder and stir in the rest of the water and add the coconut oil, almond butter, cinnamon and stir until its your desired consistency. This will be about 1-2 minutes.
- To serve add some syrup to taste and garnish with frozen or fresh berries and bee pollen.
- You can swap the energy boosting powder for 1/2 tsp raw cacao, 1/2 tsp lucuma powder, 1/2 tsp maca powder