Serves: 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 0 minutes | Cooking Skills: Simple
"This is a delicious alternative to a sandwich. The filling can be made up of anything you have in the fridge. The first time you roll them can be a little tricky so you may need practice, once you get the hang of it you wont want to make a boring sandwich again! Nori seaweed is packed full of protein and helps to increase your metabolism so a fantastic healthy light lunch idea." Tash x
1 Nori Strip per sandwich
Massaged raw kale
Fresh chopped herbs
- Layout a Nori sheet flat on a dry surface.
- Place your desired filling in to one edge of the nori strip.
- As if you were rolling a cone fold over the end closest to the filling so it covers the filling so it wraps over the top.
- Then fold in the ends like if you were wrapping a present. Continue to roll the nori to the end of the sheet also folding in the ends.
- Dip your finger into a glass of water and dab small amount of water along the edge to seal the Nori. Do this where ever the ends meet.
- Wrap It up in foil, cling film or baking paper into hold it all together.
- When you are ready to eat it cut in half and peal off the paper.