Sweet Potato Brownies
So naughty and oh so nice the Sweet Potato Brownie is a perfect quick and easy sweet fix. For extra chocolaty goodness try adding ombar chocolate to the mixture.
- 6oz sweet potato puree (cooked and mashed)
- 8oz date syrup
- 3oz cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 4oz rice flour
- 6oz melted goats butter
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 180. Grease and line a cake tin.
- Melt butter.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Blend together sweet potato puree, egg and butter.
- Mix wet into dry ingredients.
- Bake 20-25 mins.