Get Connected TODAY


My Wedding Food

When planning my wedding my food was one of the most important things I wanted to get right. I decided that I wanted to keep it 100% Honestly Healthy so worked with a caterer, Peardrop London i have worked with many times to come up with the perfect menu. 90% of the menu was recipes from my books and website and we created the other 10% from scratch to fit in with my big day I loved working with Rose she was amazing and did the most amazing job on creating delicious healthy tasty food. 

The canapés where a selection of my tomato dhal on buckwheat beelines, quinoa burgers with delicious pesto, nori cups with quails eggs, raw pad thai. 

Everyone drank organic and biodynamic wine and i sourced local spirits Black Cow vodka from Devon and Cotswolds distillery gin, gluten free beer, Astral , Jax Coco coconut water, Coco face whole coconuts and infused water. 

Here was my menu! 

A Selection of Sharing Plates

Roast Sweet Potato Salad with Sheep’s Yoghurt Dressing & Fresh Coriander

Boards of Wild Mushroom Polenta Fresh Tarragon & Truffle oil


Summer Superfood Salad
Charred Asparagus, Wild Garlic, Peas, Roasted Radishes, Chia Seeds, Goats Cheese & Lemon Dressing

Miso Roasted Aubergines with Spring Onions & Sesame



Sticky Toffee Pudding with Custard & Toffee Sauce

Wedding Cake Coconut Oil Cacao Cake with Cashew Icing

Biodynamic Gavi La Raia Organic
Léoube Rosé
Beronia Reserva Rioja

All gluten, wheat & sugar free

Then at 11pm after the drinks were flowing and the dancing was in full swing we had mini gluten free pizza's that came out in full force to keep everyone going for a few more hours! 

It really was the best day of my life and everyone loved the food!!! 

More News

Leave a comment

Please select a wishlist category