My wedding makeup and beauty
Getting ready for your big day can be daunting so i wanted to share with you what I did to get ready for mine and what i did on the day to look my best!
1. Drink loads of water. I made sure that to get my skin glowing i drank 2 litres of water every day to flush out any toxins and to get lovely glowing skin.
2. I had a facial every 4 weeks for 5 months leading up to the big day. Find someone you trust and stick with them. I went to Linda Meredith in South Kensington and used a mixture of her products and my favourite REN Skincare.
3. I made a green smoothie every day with all vegetables to get the glow. Good skin starts from the inside.
4. I have really frizzy curly hair so did a few at home treatments including putting coconut oil mask on it over night that I made at home a couple months before.
5. I use factor 50 on my face always and I wanted a tan so got my tan from the amazing James Read i think his tan is the best on my skin and really natural 2 days before my wedding.
On the day I had my hair done by an amazing hairdresser Magda from 10500 on Portobello road who gave me a waterfall plait. And my makeup by my wonderful friend Justine Jenkins who is a cruelty free natural makeup artist.
Here is what she used on me to give me a wonderful natural look and glow.....