Cambodian Papaya Salad
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Skill: Easy
125g raw papaya
1 tbsp agave
2 cloves garlic
½ red chilli
2 tbsp red shallot
1tbsp lemon grass
Handful of cashews
- Julienne the raw papaya and mango and place into a bowl.
- Prepare the dressing by thinly chopping the shallot, lemon grass, ginger, chilli and garlic and add to the bowl with the fruit.
- Add the vinegar, agave and lime and mix together.
- Pour the dressing over the top and mix in the coriander
- Serve with a garnish of toasted cashews.
If you like warm and Eastern flavours, try these from the Honestly Healthy Marketplace: