Chewy Caramel Nākd Cookies
Makes 8 cookies | Cooking time 15 minutes | Skill: Simple
130g gluten free flour
¼ tsp bicarbonate soda
60g goat's butter (vegan butter or coconut oil to make plant-based)
70g honey (or any other sweet syrup)
80g cashew butter
2 packets of Nākd Salted Caramel Nibbles
20g coconut sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 175 deg. fan and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the gluten free flour, bicarbonate of soda, coconut sugar, packets of Nākd Salted Caramel Nibbles and salt to a bowl.
- Melt the butter on a low heat (do not let it over-heat or burn).
- Add the honey and cashew butter to the melted butter and mix together.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Scoop a table spoon of dough onto the pre-lined baking tray. Flatten the mixture slightly so it resembles a cookie shape. Repeat this 8 times to use all of the batter.
- Place the tray of cookies into the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool for 20-30 minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling tray after 20 minutes, if you like.
- Store in an airtight Tupperwear container - if they last that long!