Makes: 15-16 cookies | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
150g gluten-free flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp/45g tahini
3 tbsp/45ml water
3 tbsp/45ml coconut oil melted
3.5 tbsp/50ml coconut blossom syrup or agave syrup (just under 1/4 cup)
- Pre-heat your oven to 175°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the gluten-free flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the tahini, water, coconut oil and coconut blossom syrup/agave syrup.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry and mix thoroughly until incorporated.
- Break off a piece of dough and roll it in your hands so that is about the size of a ping pong ball and repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place the balls onto your lined baking tray and push them down so they flatten slightly and are about 1-2cm thick.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.