Serves: 10 portions | Cooking time 20 minutes | Skill: simple
170g rolled oats
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp agave or honey (any syrup)
1 tbsp olive oil
30g pumpkin seeds
30g sunflower seeds
10g sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180C fan
- Place the oats in a bowl and add the turmeric, cinnamon, syrup, olive oil, cashews, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds and mix really well.
- Line a baking tray and spread the mixture out evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes and then turn the mixture to make sure it cooks evenly.
- Set your timer for another 5 minutes and turn again.
- Add another 3 minutes to the clock and check to make sure the mixture is golden brown (check the cashews for this) then take out of the oven and leave to cool
- Once cooled, transfer to an air tight container and store for up to a month.