1. Do you ship worldwide?
Yes – we can ship our Superboost Blend powder worldwide.
2. I am looking for a healthy cooking class – do you have any events on soon? How do I get tickets to the supper club/events?
We don’t currently have any events planned, but follow us on social media to be the first to find out when the next ones are coming up!
For consultancy and private events please see here. http://hhfood.wpengine.com/pages/kitchen-consultancy
3. Can I have healthy meals delivered to my office/home?
We have just started our sister company Chop Healthy, which will deliver all the ingredients to your home so that you can create delicious and healthy meals every night! For enquiries please head to the website here: https://www.chophealthy.com/pages/contact
We also have a option to order an Honestly Healthy Balance Box – for enquiries, please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I have the app but it’s not working – when will it be working again?
We are currently working on making our app even better for all of you so we’ve have to remove it for now, we’re really sorry!
5. I haven’t received my order – where is it?
Any order within the UK should arrive within 7 working days. If it has been that long and you still haven’t received it then please email email@example.com and include your name and order number.
6. We want to work with you!
We want to work with you too! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with what you had in mind for an event/collaboration and we can get started!
Green and Lean FAQs
1. I am keen to sign up to the Green and Lean plan as it looks great. However, I am intolerant to gluten and dairy so wanted to double check if it would be suitable for me before signing up.
The plan follows the Honestly Healthy principles and is free of wheat, gluten, refined sugar and cow’s dairy – this does mean that there may be some sheep/goats cheese in the plan but never dairy from cows.
2. What snacks can I have on the plan?
The snacks that are allowed in the plan are laid out in the overview of each week. The dip recipe that is given to you each week should be made during prep night on a Sunday, and this can be had throughout the week with rice cakes or oat cakes. We also suggest having eggs or avocado cut up on a rice or oat cake if you’re hungry between meals. On exercise days for the extra protein that you’ll need, we include a protein drink in the afternoons, which is the vegan protein powder of your choice mixed with some nut/rice milk or water, to keep you going in the afternoon. This drink is not the same as the protein smoothie that you’d have in the morning on non-exercise days.
3. Can I do Green and Lean if I don’t live in the UK?
Yes of course – it is all done online and everything is sent via email as a downloadable file, so anyone in the world can sign up.