Frequently Asked Questions - Please have a look to see if the answer to your question is here!
Do you ship worldwide?
- I have a question about my personal nutrition.
- Can I have healthy meals delivered to my office/home?
- I have the app but it’s not working – when will it be working again?
- I haven’t received my order – where is it?
- Why have I only received part of my order?
- We want to be on your Marketplace
- We want to work with you!
1. I am keen to sign up to the Green and Lean plan as it looks great. However, I am intolerant to gluten and dairy so wanted to double check if it would be suitable for me before signing up.
The plan follows the Honestly Healthy principles and is free of wheat, gluten, refined sugar and cow’s dairy – this does mean that there may be some sheep/goats cheese in the plan but never dairy from cows.
2. What snacks can I have on the plan?
The snacks that are allowed in the plan are laid out in the overview of each week. The dip recipe that is given to you each week should be made during prep night on a Sunday, and this can be had throughout the week with rice cakes or oat cakes. We also suggest having eggs or avocado cut up on a rice or oat cake if you’re hungry between meals. On exercise days for the extra protein that you’ll need, we include a protein drink in the afternoons, which is the vegan protein powder of your choice mixed with some nut/rice milk or water, to keep you going in the afternoon. This drink is not the same as the protein smoothie that you’d have in the morning on non-exercise days.
3. Why do you need my photos/weight at the end of month 1?
We ask for your photos and weight in order to track your progress. We never share your information or photos with anyone – we may share the amount of weight lost but never the actual weights, and only with your permission which we will always ask for first. Your weight is needed in order to adjust the protein levels in your plan – it is the best way for us to track your progress and make sure that we can help you to get the best results that you can.
4. Can I do Green and Lean if I don’t live in the UK?
Yes of course – it is all done online and everything is sent via email, so anyone in the world can sign up.