BREAKFAST EVENT: Green and Lean @ Sky Garden (Sunday 22nd Jan)
**** Come and Get Green and Lean with us for Just £10 ****
Dear Green and Leaners,
It’s January, we all indulged at the end of last year and we’re all ready to find our healthiest, happiest, leanest, fittest selves once and for all - which is why we’re bringing you the January Green and Lean 7 Day Challenge!
2017’s week-long food and fitness challenge kicks off on Sunday 22nd January in spectacular style with Natasha and Tom at Sky Garden, and we want YOU to join us!
We’ll be sweating high above the capital (155m to be precise!) with a signature Green and Lean Winter Workout by Tatler Award-winning Personal Trainer, Tom Cheeseman, and followed by a hearty Green and Lean gluten-free porridge breakfast with Honestly Healthy’s Natasha, and goodie bags with healthy treats to take home!
Tickets are £10 and spaces are limited so secure your spot today and get Green and Lean for 2017!
All proceeds from the event will go to the charity Action Against Hunger.
Your Sunday morning with us will look like this:
- 8:00-8:30 Sunrise & Selfies in the City Garden
- 8:30-9:00 HIIT Workout with Tom in the City Garden
- 9:00-10:15 Green and Lean Breakfast at the Darwin Brasserie
- 10:15-10:30 Departures
Can't wait to see you there!
For more details about Sky Garden, go to www.skygarden.london
- Sky Garden, 1 Sky Garden Walk, London, EC3M 8AF
- For directions click here
- Nearest Tube: Monument/Bank
- Please note that airport style searches are in place at Sky Garden. These practices ensure that Sky Garden remains a safe and accessible venue for all our guests and those who work within the building. Guests are admitted on condition that they will allow themselves and their belongings to be searched and we suggest you allow 10 minutes to pass through security.
- Sky Garden is a naturally ventilated space so please bring lots of warm layers to keep warm with before/afterwards.
- Please make sure you are hydrated and wear suitable clothing and footwear to work out in!
- We will supply the workout mats
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th Jan if you have any food intolerances so that we can make sure that you are catered for.
- You are welcome to explore the gardens at leisure after your breakfast in Darwin Brasserie.