1. Thinly slice the red pepper and chop the onion, sauté in the coconut oil in a
frying pan for 1 minute
2.Chop the tomatoes and add to the pan along with the cumin and cook for 2
minutes over a medium heat
3. Add half the water to the pan and leave to simmer for 3 minutes before adding
the rest of the water and cooking for a further minute
4. Add the spinach to the pan and mix through and season
5. Half the avocado, remove the stone and slice. Lay the avocado slices on top of
tomato and pepper and spinach mixture in the pan.
6. Next, carefully crack the eggs on top of the avocado, put a lid over the pan and
cook for 2-4 minutes or until the white of the eggs is just set but the yolks are runny.
7.Remove from the heat, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve