If you haven’t done your prep night yet....!
1. Pre heat oven to 180 deg fan.
2. Cut peppers into eighths and drizzle with oil and salt
3. Cut aubergine into similar size to the peppers and drizzle with oil and salt.
4. Place both into oven and cook until very very soft. This will take approx. 40 minutes
5. Place the whole sweet potato in its skin and bake for 50 minutes until soft.
6. Make the burgers by blending the sweet potato flesh, garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and drained chick peas in a food processor.
7. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the chick pea flour and rolled oats. Mix together until well combined
8. Form into 8 small balls, flatten into burger shapes and roll in the sesame seeds so all sides and edges are coated.
9. Fry off the patties in oil until golden on each side. This will take around 2 minutes on each side.
10. Transfer burgers to the pre-heated oven (180 deg fan) for 20-30 minutes.
11. While burgers are in the oven, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the corn on the cob for 10 minutes. Leave to cool then cut off the cob and drizzle with 1tsp of tamari to flavour.
12. Make dressing by combining tahini, water, salt and lemon and blending.
13. Serve with the burgers on top of the roasted peppers, roasted aubergine, salad leaves and sweet corn. Enjoy!