The pesto in this pasta is such a versatile number – I use it all the time as a base for homemade pizza or as a wonderfully green and alkaline dip with crudité or nutty crackers. Number of servings: 2
Gluten Free Pasta With Walnut & Spinach Pesto
- 70g spinach
- 15g parsley
- 100g walnuts
- 4 tbsp chia oil (or olive oil)
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1tsp sumac
- 1tbsp nutritional yeast
- Gluten free pasta or rice noodles
- To make the pesto, put all ingredients into a blender and blitz until you reach a rough texture. Taste and season if necessary with a little more salt or a squeeze of lemon.
- Cook your pasta as per packet instructions and toss the pesto through - serve with some roughly chopped walnuts over the top and a sprinkling of finely grated pecorino.
- Alternatively, use the pesto as a great base for pizzas or even a dip with crudité as a healthy snack.