Serving: 1 loaf | Cooking time: 60 minutes | Skill: Easy
Ever searched and tried out getting the ever best Moist Banana Pecan Bread Recipe? If so, the wait is all over and here is the right one you were waiting for!
The most delicious sweet treat you will ever make! Simple to bake and perfect to have for an afternoon tea, trying out this Moist Banana Pecan Bread Recipe will definitely give you some amazing moist bread. You can leave out the coconut palm sugar to make completely sugar free and serve with nut butter for a perfect breakfast.
Moist Banana Pecan Bread Recipe
- 100g ground almonds
- 260g gluten free flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp xantham gum
- 75g coconut palm sugar
- 250ml brown rice milk
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 260g mashed banana (approx. 2)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 organic free range eggs
- 130g diced banana (approx. 1)
- 70g chopped pecans
- Pre-heat oven to 180 deg fan
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and put to one side.
- Weigh out the ground almonds, gluten free flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, Himalayan salt, xantham gum and coconut palm sugar and mix together.
- In a blender put the milk, sunflower oil, 2 bananas, vanilla essence and blend until smooth then beat in the eggs.
- Finely dice the 3rd banana and chop the pecans.
- Mix the wet mixture into the dried until completely incorporated then stir in the diced bananas and pecans.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and into the oven. Make sure it's in the middle as the loaf will rise a lot and if too close to the top of the oven it will hit the top and you won't be able to get it out.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a knife comes out clean.
Now, it’s all set to transfer to a place and have it with a cup of hot tea. Overripe bananas can be used in this recipe, which is easy to put together. If you liked this Moist Banana Pecan Bread Recipe, share it with your loved ones too!