Make up a batch on a Sunday night so you are prepared for the week ahead.
- 160g (53/4oz) gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 20g (3/4oz) coconut shavings
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 40g (11/2oz) raisins (or substitute chopped dried figs, dates or apricots)
- 480ml (161/4fl oz) tepid water
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Simply add the water, give the mixture another good stir and then leave to soak for a couple of hours or overnight in the fridge.
- If it’s really sticky after 2 hours, add a splash of extra water to loosen up the muesli; some oats are super-absorbent and others aren’t, so it’ll depend on the type you use.