Looking for best raw chocolate cheesecake recipes? If you have a sweet tooth and love to satisfy it with cakes and pies, we are here for you! Chocolate cheesecakes have always been a favorite of many cake lovers; they are super-rich, creamy and just melt in your mouth. Here are a few chocolate cheesecake recipes that you can eat without any guilt as they are super-healthy and super tasty.
If you want to surprise your beloved or other loves ones, you can try out these easy cake recipes at your homes and show your loved ones that you love and care for them.
Raw Chocolate Almond Cheesecake – Raw chocolate Recipes
Cheesecakes made up of raw chocolates are rich, luscious, smooth in texture and easy to bake. There can be nothing better than a mouth-watering creamy raw dessert which is creamy and full of chocolates and almonds. The cake is super-delicious, creamy, look fabulous and most important of all it is absolutely dairy free or vegan!
Here we go with the recipe of this irresistible cake:
- Two heaping cups of big sized and unprocessed whole cashews 10 oz, 280 grams.
- One-fourth cup of diced almonds or two heaping tbsps almond butter.
- One-fourth cup of lemon juice.
- Half cup of raw agave nectar for sweetening
- Half tbsp of vanilla extract
- One-fourth tbsp of sea-salt
- One cup of water 236 ml
*For the swirl you would need 6 Oz jar, a Rawmio Chocolate almond butter, a half cup mixed with three tbsps of water.
Ingredients Needed For Chocolate Crust:
- Three heaping cups of sliced almonds not as whole (11 oz or 310 g is enough)
- The tbsps of raw cacao 18 g
- Pinch fine sea salt
- About 4 tbsps of raw agave nectar
Ingredients should be taken in this measure only. If you do not have chocolate almond butter, you can just melt some chocolate chips and almond butter. You need to make sure that it is thick in consistency before you swirl it into cheesecake.
Instructions to Follow: Raw Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
For Chocolate Crust:
- Add some cacao and almonds to a food processor and push the pulse button to get fine crumbs. Now add agave and pulse again till the entire mixture clumps together and begins to hold it shape when they are pressed together between the fingers.
- Now take a 8X8 square pan, use non-stick spray and line the same with the plastic wrap hanging all over the sides that can be removed later. Add little cacao powder to the fingers so that it does not stick.
Raw Chocolate Almond Cheesecake – How to Prepare Filling?
If you do not have high powered blender like Blendtec or Vitamix etc., you can soak the cashews for about 5 hours in a bowl and cover the same. Finally, drain and rinse to proceed further with the recipe.
- Add all the filling ingredients and mix them in a high-powered blender till they become super smooth and turn creamy.
- Pour some prepared crust
- Now mix the chocolate almond butter with three tbsps of water till it acquires a smooth texture. Drop a spoonful all over the cheesecake and then with the help of a knife pull it over to make swirls. Do not overdo or the swirl effect would be lost.
- Add cocoa nibs, chopped almonds, shaved chocolates or chocolate chips on the top. It is important to note that cocoa nibs are not very sweet so you should always taste them before you place them as a topping. Place the same in the freezer for several hours or overnight till they acquire a firm shape.
- Let the cake sit at the room temperature for about 15 minutes. You should try to pull it out with the plastic wrap before slicing and serving. Now cover it with foil and return the cake back to the freezer.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Raw Vegan Chocolate Cheesecakes:
This sanely palatable chocolate cheesecakes are raw and vegan. They are free from nuts, dairy and gluten completely and are easy to make.
Ingredients Needed for Crust:
- Over just two cups of shredded coconut that is finely chopped and unsweetened.
- Three tbsp of cacao powder (60 ml)
- One tsp of a good quality Vanilla bean powder
- More than a cup of medjool dates, finely pitted
- A pinch of salt
- One cup of cacao butter, fully grated
- Half cup of cacao powder
- One-fourth agave nectar
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- One tablespoonful of salt
- Two squares of raw vegan chocolates
Raw Vegan Chocolate Cheesecakes – How to Prepare?
- Put some amount of coconut, cacao powder, salt and vanilla into the food processor and pulse the same to mix it.
- Add some pitted dates and process the same till the dates get finely chopped and the mixture begins to form clumps
- Press the same into 20 cm firm tin and leave it in the fridge so that it gets little firm in the meantime, prepare fillings.
- Put all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on a low flame until the entire mixture gets combined. Blend on a high temperature till it reaches 42 degree centigrade.
- Pour the entire filling into the crust and leave the same uncovered in the refrigerator for 4 hours overnight.
- Grate some vegan chocolate over the top of the cheese cake
- Slice the cake and serve
- You can leave the same for about 5 days or freeze it for more than three months.
*For one slice:
Calories: 294 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 23.7 g
Proteins: 2.6 g
Saturated Fat: 17.8 g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5 g
Monosaturated fats: 4.2 g
Sodium: 11.6 mg
Calcium: 50 mg
Iron: 2.2 mg
Vitamin C: 0.8 mg
Raw Vegan Strawberry Peppermint Cheesecake
This raw vegan strawberry cheesecake is just perfect to gift and can be made in any occasion. Made up of only whole food fresh ingredients, the cheesecake is dairy-free, oil-free and perfectly gluten-free.
Ingredients For Crust:
- About 310 grams of raw sliced almonds
- One fourth cup sweetener, maple syrup or agave.
- One teaspoonful of vanilla extract
- About 240 grams of raw whole cashews
- Half cup of sweetener of your choice
- Two full cups of fresh strawberries (chopped well) and some extra to garnish
- One teaspoonful of vanilla extract
- One-fourth teaspoonful of fine sea-salt
- One-cup lite coconut milk
- 1/8th teaspoonful of pure peppermint oil.
*Garnish is optional
Crushed candy canes 5-6 and strawberries. You can avoid candy cane also.
Raw Vegan Strawberry Peppermint Cheesecake- How to Prepare?
- Prepare the crush first. Add almonds to the food processor and pulse till it gets converted into fine crumbs. Add vanilla and syrup; continue to pulse till it gets clumped together. It should hold when pressed between your fingers.
- Now Grease a spring form release pan on the bottom and on the sides for an easy release. Now add crust to the pan and press down flat more evenly on the bottom. You can make use of a 8×8 square pan as well.
- Line the pan with the plastic wrap that hangs over the sides so that it can be removed easily.
- Once you are done you should fill all the ingredients to a high-powdered blender and process the same till they become smooth and creamy. Be very careful when you measure One-eighth teaspoon peppermint oil. If you do not have any high-powered blender like Blendtec then soak the cashews in a bowl of room temperature for 5 hours then drain the water and rinse. Finally, pour filling over the crust.
- Place it in the freezer for a couple of hours or so. When it is ready to serve, remove the cheesecake about 20 minutes before so that the spring form pan can be released. Do not let it sit out for too long or else it would get soften. Finally garnish with the thin slices of strawberries and with crushed peppermint before you serve it.
- Cut the slices and it is ready to serve. Those who use 8X8 pan have to pull out the cheesecake out along with the plastic wrap once it has sat out for 15 minutes or so.
- Place it back immediately in the freezer. It retains its shape when softens. Cover the same with the plastic wrap on top of the cheesecake to prevent formation of ice-crystals.
Vegan Mango Caramel Cheesecake
This home-made vegan mango caramel is swirled all through the delicious coconut and cashew butter. It is a no-bake cheesecake that is made up with fresh mangoes and topped with caramel. This super-delicious raw cheesecake is oil free and can make cake lovers go gaga over it!
- About ½ cup or 75 grams of chopped mango chunks
- About ½ cup or165 grams of pure maple syrup
- Three tbsp or 48 grams of raw cashew butter
For the crust:
- One and half cups of pecans
- Two tbsps of Vega French Vanilla
- 1/8th teaspoon fine salt
- Two tbsps of pure maple syrup
Vegan Mango Caramel Cheesecake – For Filling:
- Half cup or 120 gram of coconut milk
- 1/4th cup of 80 gram pure maple syrup (normal room temperature)
- ½ cup or 128 grams of raw cashew butter
- 1/4th cup or 80 gram of pure maple syrup
- Three tbsps of fresh lemon juice
- Half-cup of melted liquid coconut butter.
Vegan Mango Caramel Cheesecake – How to Prepare:
- Begin with making caramel first. You can add all the mango caramel ingredients to the food processor and blend them well till they become smooth. Pour the same into a small pot and turn the heat to the medium.
- Once it starts boiling cover the same and turn the flame low to let it get cooked for 5 more minutes. If it gets chunky, you do not have to worry. It will become smoother again. Whisk the same well till it becomes smooth. Set it aside for cooling.
- As a next step, make crust in the processor. You can choose to add vanilla shake powder, salt, pecans and then pulse to get a fine meal texture.
- Now add syrup and then pulse it again for a few more times until you get a uniform mixture in just a few seconds. Take a special care of not to process it again. Line a 6 inch spring form pan with the parchment paper. Now, press the crust over the sheet of the flat paper and even this around the edges. Make sure to press the same tightly.
- It is important to make sure that you do not fill up cold ingredients. If you do so, the coconut butter would seize up. Finally add all the ingredients of fillings to a high speed food processor except the coconut butter. Blend it well till it becomes completely smooth.
- Place the spring form pan over the flat plate so that you can transfer the whole plate to the freezer. Now pour ½ the filling on the crust. Drop spoonful of caramel on the top and swirl the caramel with knife to create swirls.
- If caramel gets thickened, you can add a few drops of water to get it thinner. Pour the remaining batter and repeat the more caramel swirls. Make very sure to drizzle some over the cheesecake when it is freeze. Store the extra caramel. It makes the cake taste good.
- Transfer plate with the pan to the freezer and set it for overnight till it becomes absolutely solid.
- Place the cake back in the freezer after slicing and cover it with a plastic-wrap.
Cinnamon Coconut New York Style Cheesecake:
Those who love rich and soothing flavors of cinnamon cannot resist the temptation of having this cake. This beautifully textured cake bears a close resemblance with the traditional type NY Style cheesecakes. Creamy coconut butter used in it makes it all the more desirable. The entire recipe needs just 8 ingredients and does not need any special appliances for preparation.
Some ingredients in both the crust and the cake are simple.
- One and half cup or 180 g of fine oat-flour, take gluten-free if required.
- 4 and half tbsp of any sweetener of your choice.
- 3 tbsp or 45 gram of melted liquid coconut butter
- One tbsp or about 23 g of apple juice or simple water.
- Two teaspoonfuls of cinnamon.
- One cup or 240 g of melted coconut butter.
- 180 g of coconut milk at the room temp.
- 3/4th cup or 180 g of coconut milk at the room temp.
- 1/4th teaspoonful of fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoonful of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoonful of pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp or 30 g of pure fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp or 120 g of pure maple syrup or agave or any other sweetener of your choice.
*Take care to keep all the ingredients in the liquid state.
Cinnamon Coconut New York Style Cheesecake- How to Prepare:
First make crust by adding oats to the food processor and then process it into fine flour. Add two cups of oats and process for 2-3 minutes till it is grounded finely. Now measure one and half cup and add to the bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients of the crust and stir it till you get a wet textured or a crumbly form. Now, take an 8-inch cake pan line it with a plastic wrap hanging to the sides. Press the dough into the bottom of the lined cake pan and place it in the fridge.
To prepare the cake, melt the coconut butter to a liquid form till it gets completely hardened. If you are using a new jar, the oil gets separated from the coconut meat on warming. Stir well till it gets mixed thoroughly. Gently melt it in the microwave and stir again till it becomes runny. Take care not to overheat it or it will burn.
In the food processor add milk, syrup, lemon juice and vanilla etc. till it becomes smooth. Finally add salt and cinnamon. Now pour the same in the melted coconut butter and blend till the entire mixture becomes smooth completely. Pour the entire batter over the crust you have prepared and place the same in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Once the entire batter is set, just pull the cake out along with the plastic wrap and slice, You can choose to top it with coconut cream, with strawberries and a lot more. Keep the cake well-stored in the fridge till it retains a perfect shape.
Most of the people just love cake. They are ready to try out new recipes to satisfy their cravings. If you are one among those who love to bake the above given best raw cheesecake recipes are for you. They taste super and are easy to bake.